Thursday, August 18, 2005

MESSAGE FROM THE COUNTRY - HARVEST SHOWDOWN

There are very informative write-up's about Message From The Country and Harvest Showdown from Spin CDs.com.  The hidden track on Harvest Showdown is revealed, so don't read it if you don't want to spoil the surprise.  Is it a surprise?  You be the judge.

All of the vendors selling the CDs are still listing a September 5 release day, but with just over two weeks to go, FTM Online and The Move's official web sites have nothing on it.  I won't read anything into it like I always do, but then again...

The question raised on the Showdown List is whether we want the CDs by the September 5 release day or if we wait a little longer, we can get them with an autograph... most likely just from Bev Bevan.  I voted to get them on time.  I can always work on the autograph later.  After reading the responses on the list, I found myself clearly in the minority on this.

No comments: